I am officially taken by rumpert ilysm ♥
So much has happened! I moved classes irl, I LOVE my new class it's amazing! Anyway if you wanna hear more about that and my halloween just message me on msp as this blog is about msp.
So I'm now an elite vip for 1 month :) Sorry but I can't gift you because then I will have no sc and it isn't fair because I can't gift everyone so my apologies on that. However, I am making a new movie series soon, it's going to be about a girl and a boy on an island. That's all I'm saying about it for now ;)
I will post in this blog once or twice a week. I'll inform you of when I can't post so no worries.
My insta is dedicated to my msp account and I'll be posting updates on there too, feel free to check me out @leilaxleo.msp
The rest of my social networks are in my msp bio :p
Sorry for a short post, I just don't have much to say right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment